Loaded Burger Bowls. These fully loaded burger bowls are friendly to keto and low-carb diets. Paired with fresh greens or salads, these surely keep your stomach full for hours. Loaded Burger Bowls These loaded burger bowls with special sauce are a fresh take on a classic burger, but still packed with all of the delicious flavours of the real deal!
Sautéed mushrooms and onions, crispy bacon, pickles, tomatoes, red onion and a "cheesy" ranch sauce! A lot of burger bowls call for the ground beef to be delivered in patty form and tell you to just lay the cooked hamburger patty on top of your salad bowl and call it a day. This loaded burger bowl recipe has you crumble the ground beef before cooking it. You can have Loaded Burger Bowls using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded Burger Bowls
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper,.
- You need 1/4 c. of Italian breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 T. of Worcestershire sauce.
Top with shredded cheese, pickles, a tomato slice and a slice of cheese. In a small bowl, mix shredded lettuce with ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard and Tabasco. The ultimate burger bowl is a fully loaded, low carb, keto friendly salad made with only the best ingredients! How to Make Homemade Burger Bowls.
Loaded Burger Bowls instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Thoroughly mix together all ingredients. (I use disposable cooking gloves and mix with my hands to combine well.).
- Divide meat mixture into thirds. Cover the outside of 3 oven-safe custard bowls and place, inverted, on baking sheet..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Carefully remove custard cups. Fill with desired ingredients..
Brown the beef: Using a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add the lettuce and top with the mushrooms, red onion, bacon, avocado slices, cooked. Fully Loaded Burger Bowls: Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a medium skillet, saute mushrooms in butter; season with salt and pepper, to taste. These burger bowls are loaded with ground beef, onion, tomatoes, avocado, and sweet potato fries – all served over a bed of greens and drizzled with a "special sauce".