Breakfast Frittata. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count. While you refrigerate your egg mixture, fry up bacon, tomatoes, spinach, and onion — or really, whatever vegetables you have in the pantry or. Frittatas are the ultimate clean-out-the-fridge weeknight dinner or weekend brunch recipe.
Air Fryer Breakfast Frittata is a quick, easy and protein-packed dish that This Breakfast Frittata is low carb and packed with protein, which is exactly what my family needs to start the day off right. Easy breakfast frittata recipe made in the oven. Herbs loaded, very flavorful frittata made with just a handful of ingredients. You can cook Breakfast Frittata using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Frittata
- It’s of Plant based sausages or any vegetarian meat.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, diced.
- You need 3 cups of kale, chopped.
- You need of Basil leaved, shredded.
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- Prepare .5 cup of half and half.
- You need 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
This is the Egyptian version of the famous Italian frittata, this dish is called Egga. A breakfast frittata is the home cook's best friend. Not only is it super nutritious (eggs + veggies = a whole lot of protein and vitamins), but you can put just about anything in the pan. The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata is perfect for weekends and celebrations!
Breakfast Frittata step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking dish..
- In a skillet, add oil and cook meat over medium heat. Once meat browns, spread meat over baking dish..
- In the skillet, saute onions for 2-3 minutes. Add bell peppers and zucchini and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the vegetables have softened. Add kale and stir until wilted..
- Pour vegetables evenly over the meat on the baking dish. Sprinkle basil over all of this..
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs thoroughly. Add half and half, mozzarella, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly..
- Pour mixture evenly over entire dish..
- Bake for 25 min or until eggs are set and top is beginning to brown..
- Allow to cool and cut frittata into desired portions. Serve immediately or store in tupperware as a nice meal prep! (Note: add some flare and serve with a roasted garlic tomato sauce!).
It's easy to make and You are in for a breakfast treat with my Ultimate Breakfast Frittata! I had this Frittata for breakfast yesterday. N and I literally fought over it because we both wanted the bigger share. Do you love an "all-in-one" breakfast? Try our tasty Keto Frittata recipe for breakfast, it's so good you'll be getting up early to enjoy it.