Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder. Beef sirloin strips or any beef you love Onion Mushrooms opitional Salt pepper garlic powder Lipton onion soup mix Corn starch Soy sauce Sugar Beef broth. This crazy delicious beef barbacoa couldn't be easier to make! Season, braise, simmer and let your Today I'm back with another crazy delicious recipe for you all!
Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Hearty, stuffed pasta with a creamy, herby, cheesy ricotta filling, covered in a flavorful meat sauce and melted parmesan, and baked to perfection! Serve with green salad and crusty, buttery bread – so, so good. (Can also be made in the oven.) Beef brisket is the cut of meat used for a myriad of dishes, such as beef and cheese melts, pulled This recipe is simple, inexpensive, and delicious. You can have Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder
- It’s 400 g of minced beef and pork.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- It’s 1/2 of onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of Vegetable oil, as necessary.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 2 Tbsp of milk.
- You need 100 ml of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 50 ml of Worcestershire sauce.
You will feel so secure in your ability to cook. Are you searching for Delicious Beef png images or vector? Cure and smoke beef navel to create your own beef bacon. Follow this easy recipe and experience a whole new level of bacony goodness.
Delicious Beef & Pork Hamburger Steak with Shiitake Powder instructions
- Finely chop the onion. Fry the onion in a frying pan with oil until soft and lay aside to cool..
- Add Shiitake powder, salt, and pepper to cold minced beef and pork, then knead it in thoroughly until it becomes sticky and slightly white..
- Next, add the egg, onion, Panko breadcrumbs, and milk and mix thoroughly. Make an oval shape while forcing out the air pockets inside the hamburger..
- Heat up the frying pan on high heat and add vegetable oil, then fry the hamburger at medium heat. Once it browns, flip it over, put on the lid, and cook at low heat..
- Add the tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce to the frying pan with the leftover juices from frying the hamburger, and let it boil for 1 minute on low heat..
- Plate up the hamburger and pour the sauce over it..
How to make (freaking delicious) beef bacon. Make the most of beef cuts in various recipes. Use mince for cottage pie, stewing cuts for one-pots like beef stroganoff and fillets or sirloins for a Sunday roast. Warming and delicious, this Guinness beef stew with vegetables is a hearty comfort food classic and is perfect served with Irish soda bread for dinner. This delicious beef pasta recipe is my take on the traditional Russian recipe.