Cow boy burger on French loaf. This video show you how to make this burger. Meat rub goes rogue with this amped up burger, rubbed with a savory blend of Smoky Montreal Steak Seasoning, chili powder and brown sugar. Up the flavor factor further with creative burger toppings: melty cheddar, BBQ mayo, grilled pickle slices and crispy onion straws.
Can't they come to pick up their food?? Slice loaf of French bread lengthwise. Place burgers on bottom halves of rolls and top with sauce, olives and cheese. You can cook Cow boy burger on French loaf using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cow boy burger on French loaf
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of French onion soup packet.
- Prepare 4 slices of cheese (I used Swiss but cheddar is probably the best choice).
- It’s 1 of French bread loaf.
- You need 2 cups of bbq rib meat.
- You need of Bbq sauce for drizzling.
- It’s of Onion rings (see my recipe).
Online Essen bestellen bei Cowboy Burger House über Lieferando.de. Wähle aus Burger, Mexikanische Gerichte, Beilagen, Saucen oder Desserts. Cowboy burger character – download this royalty free Vector in seconds. Cowboy burger character fast food vector illustration.
Cow boy burger on French loaf step by step
- Mix French onion soup mix with burger meat and shape into 4 patties. Cook until no longer pink..
- Cut the French bread into 4 pieces and slice them open to make a “bun”.
- Assemble it: bread, patty, cheese, onion rings, bbq ribs, more bbq sauce and top with remaining half of bread..
Cowboy Potato Character Gesturing Ok And Holding A French Fries. Grilled Cowboy Burgers With Burger Patties, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce Leaves, French Fried Onions, Barbecue Sauce, Hamburger Buns. Delicious, juicy hamburgers with a kick from taco seasoning! These burgers are piled with homemade guacamole, pico de gallo and lettuce and served. We're not afraid to admit when a fast-food joint has a good idea.