Creamy Tuna pasta.
You can cook Creamy Tuna pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuna pasta
- It’s 400 g of sashimi grade piece of yellowfin tuna.
- You need Dash of olive oil (or similar).
- Prepare 1 of x diced onion.
- It’s 2-3 of small red chillies.
- Prepare 3 of x cloves of garlic – crushed or diced.
- You need 3 of x anchovies.
- You need 1 of x teaspoon of capers.
- You need 300 ml of double cream.
- It’s of Fresh flat leaf parsley (to decorate).
- It’s of Parmasen (to taste.
- You need of Black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 250 g of fettuccini.
Creamy Tuna pasta step by step
- Start by boil some water and cook you pasta based on packet direction.
- While your pasta is cooking, heat your oil to a very high heat. Cook your tuna for 1 minute, each side..
- Remove tuna from pan, lower heat to medium. Add more oil if pan dry..
- When pan cools to a medium heat, add onion, garlic and chilli. Cook for (approx) 5 minutes. In the meantime, slice your tuna into bite – size pieces..
- Check you pasta is cooked – when cooked, add your pasta in to the onion mix. Stir well to mix. Add in your tuna, anchovies, capers and cream. Mix well..
- Turn to a high heat while stirring continuously. Keep stirring until dish reaches a hot temperature and is ready to serve..
- Serve topped with flat leaf parsley, parmesan and cracked pepper.