Hamburger stuffed with green peppers. View top rated Hamburger stuffed green peppers recipes with ratings and reviews. Stuff peppers with hamburger. with peppers in crockpot. Combine hamburger and ground pork and mix with salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and. clean out the green peppers.
I also put mozzarella and parmesan cheese in the. Pour a small amount of water into the bottom of the baking dish and drizzle the peppers with a little olive oil. Your Pepper Hamburger stock images are ready. You can have Hamburger stuffed with green peppers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger stuffed with green peppers
- You need As needed of Hamburger meet.
- It’s 1 of pck Japanese Green pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s of <Sauce>.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Dreamstime is the world`s largest stock photography community. Add spanish rice, seasoned hamburger, onions, mushrooms and any other veggies you want!!!
Hamburger stuffed with green peppers step by step
- Wash the green pepper before cut and wipe these. Cut green peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes..
- Put these in a Zip bag (Plastic bag) and 1 tbsp flour. Shake it well. Drop extra flour on green peppers..
- Put the hamburger meat into each green peppers..
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a frying pan, put in the stuffed green peppers with the hamburger meat down..
- When all of the meat become browned, add Sauce. Lid and steam cooked for 5 minutes..
Spanish Rice Stuffed Green Peppers Main Meals Onions Meal Planning Hamburger Dinner Ideas Main Dishes Oven. Member Recipes for Hamburger Green Pepper Onion. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Stuffed Bell Peppers Calories. Stuffed Green Peppers are another one of those family favorites. Not only is it easy to prepare but it's also easy to serve and tastes delicious!