You can have Tacos Durados using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tacos Durados
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 packages of El Milagro Yellow Corn Tortillas.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil (for frying).
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cup of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Lettuce.
Tacos Durados step by step
- Season your ground beef with salt and pepper..
- Place two tablespoons of ground beef on half of a tortilla. You want it to be thinner for fast cooking. Repeat until all the meat and tortillas are finished..
- Heat your oil over medium/high heat..
- Gently place the tortilla into the oil beef side up, and gently fold the tortilla in half enclosing the beef inside..
- Fry on each side for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side, then remove and place on a paper towel so get rid of excess oil..
- Top with lettuce, tomatoe, sour cream and shredded cheese if you would like :).