Cheese burger French toast. I bet you thought French toast was only for breakfast.well guess again. Here is an innovative French toast recipe perfect for lunch or dinner because it's. Watch the recipe video here: Cheeseburger French Toast.
Veggie BurgerA Delicious "Burger" Made with Brown Rice, Farro, Mushrooms, Black Beans an. I was craving a burger but also French toast. Instead of choosing one or the other, I decided to make both and put them together. You can have Cheese burger French toast using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese burger French toast
- You need 1 of burger patty, flattened slightly with a rolling pin so it fits.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil, for frying.
- It’s 2 slices of thick cut bread.
- It’s 4 slices of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Note: You could also add a "sweet-friendly" cheese such as Brie or Cheddar, or a fried egg to make this burger even. French Toast Burger is a perfect thing to make when you are looking something different to make. Enjoy your tea time or even pack kids lunch box with this snack. Comments posted by users for French Toast Burger recipe: main aj yh taost banaay lagi hu.
Cheese burger French toast instructions
- Fry the beef patty in hot oil until both sides are brown and it's cooked through..
- Lay two slices of bread on top of one slice of bread, then lay down the burger and put two more slices of cheese on top, then the final slice of bread..
- Whisk together eggs, milk, heavy cream, garlic powder, salt and black pepper and dip the sandwich completely in the mixture..
- Heat the oil and butter together then fry the sandwich gently on both sides until the cheese has melted..
- Serve with gherkins (if you wish), ketchup and mustard..
Make the French toast: In a medium, shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, salt and nutmeg. This savory French toast recipe is a great breakfast or lunch. Served with ham and tomato chutney, these chive spiced baguette slices are fried until crispy and golden, and sure to. These burgers are my own creation. The added grated raw potato makes these burgers juicy and moist.