Tuna and Pasta. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. My mom used to make something similar when I was a kid, and I just loved it.
This wholesome and filling pasta bake makes the perfect winter Tuna & broccoli pasta bake. This canned tuna pasta is not a fancy dinner by any means. But it is a tasty and comforting dish that is far greater than the sum of it's. You can cook Tuna and Pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna and Pasta
- It’s of Tuna and Spices——————.
- You need 10 ounces of canned tuna.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tuna Pasta Spices see my recipe.
- It’s of Pasta———————-.
- You need 1 pound of bowtie/Farfalle pasta.
- You need As needed of water to boil pasta.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Cheese—————–.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Topping—————-.
- It’s To taste of fresh ground black pepper.
This is very simple macaroni salad recipe that uses canned tuna and vegetables. Tuna pasta is a true one-pot meal and the answer to your weeknight dinner needs. Put aside whatever ideas you have about canned tuna, or the words "tuna pasta" together, and let's talk about. Confession: I say "Everybody has a can of tuna" but I don't.
Tuna and Pasta instructions
- Boil the pasta till done and drain. Save 2 cups of the pasta water. I usually of late spoon the pasta from one pot to the other one..
- Heat the butter and add the Tuna Pasta Spices and 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper. Mix well..
- When all the butter is melted and the spices are incorporated, add the pasta water a bit at the time. Stir well. Till thickened and creamy..
- Mix in the cheese. Stir constantly..
- When the cheese is blended in a bit add the pasta and tuna. Mix in well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
This Tuna Pasta Bake in these photos is made with Dozer's tuna. 😂. Oh, just to be clear – it's normal human tuna. Tuna Pesto Pasta: A sophisticated pantry pasta is quick and easy with canned tuna and a few staples like pesto, garlic and onion. It makes an elegant lunch or dinner without a trip to the store. This recipe for tuna and tomato pasta is a perfect last minute meal.