Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock). Flavorful rice cooked in very tasty, delicious mutton stock. मटण पुलाव Mutton pulao is almost same like the pulao recipe where aromatic spices are used to make rice but, meat is Mutton Pulao Recipe, How To Make Mutton Pulao For The Pulav: Take a cooking vessel, add oil and heat it.
The image is available for download in high. A wide variety of chicken mutton beef options are available to you, such as part, feature, and certification. Chicken pulao recipe – One pot flavored chicken pilaf cooked with mild Indian spices. You can cook Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock)
- It’s 750 gms of mutton(beef or chicken 1kg).
- You need of Stock (1 small onion, 5 pepper, 5 cloves,1 cinnamon stick.
- It’s 5 of cardamom, 3 bay leaf,4 green chillies, 2 tbsn salt,.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger and 5 cloves garlic Chopped,1 cup whole coriander.
- It’s of Seeds,1/2cup fennel seeds,1tsp cumin seeds &4 cups water).
- It’s of Rice 3 1/2 cups rice washed and soaked.(10 mins).
- Prepare of For masala (1 bunch coriander leaves,1 pod garlic, 1 inch ginger.
- Prepare 7-8 of green chillies (acc to u),.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin) grind and keep.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil,1 small onion, 5cloves,5 cardamom, 6 to 8 pepper, 2.
- It’s of Bay leaf, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 1 piece cinnamon.
- You need 2 of big potatoes, 1 cup peas.
- You need of Salad(1 onion, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 tsp salt,few coriander.
- It’s of Leaves,1 chilli and 2 lemon juice).
- It’s of Fried onions for garnish (optional).
Pulao is a delicious dish made of basmati rice, meat or veggies Traditionally a Biryani is made by layering marinated meat and partially cooked rice. The pot is then sealed and dum cooked to trap the flavors. Similar Recipes, Chicken Pulav Mutton Pulav Vegetable Pulav Jeera Pulav Shahi Pulav Soya Chunks Originally an Afghan dish, Quobuli Pulao is a rice dish that goes well with a variety of Indian curries and dishes. Learn how to make Chicken Pulao a popular chicken main course recipe, at.
Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) instructions
- First prepare stock.wash the mutton, cut ginger,garlic, chilli,add pepper, clove,cardamom,bay leaf,cinnamon, cumin seeds. Wash coriander seeds and cumin seeds in strainer. Cut onion roughly..
- Now put all together. (See Ingredients above for stock) with salt.when mutton cooked remove and save the stock.
- Ur stock is ready.now grind the masala coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin. See ingredients. Now take 1 slice onion, 5 cloves, 5 cardamom,1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 bay leaf,1 cinnamon and 6to7 pepper..
- Now heat one cup of oil in a large vessel. Then add onion with garam masala (above pic 3)when brown add the above grind masala.now let it simmer 5 mins oil floats up.now add potatoes and peas..
- Mix well.cover vessel and cook till 5 mins.now add the cooked mutton and strained stock. Mix well then rice..
- After u put stock let it boil.now cover the vessel with it's lid and cook on medium flame.(check salt now add 1 tbsn)when rice absorbs most of the stock give a mix(pic3).
- Cover the lid,put a cloth over the lid.so that steam and moisture stays within.keep on a slow flame.(10 mins)off the flame but don't open the lid.prepare the salad cut onion,tomato, chilli,coriander leaves then place all in one bowl then add 2 lemon juice and 1 tsp salt..
- Salad ready.now serve mutton pulav.garnish with fried onions.ur kitchen will smell with all the lovely flavours. Enjoy😊.
Reserve the stock for cooking rice. Discard the whole spices along with the chopped ginger and garlic. You can pass the stock through a fine-meshed sieve if you. Dum Mutton Biryani Recipe: A hearty mutton biryani that will amaze your guests! Biryani is a dish that nobody can ever Ingredients in Dum Mutton Biryani: This mutton biryani recipe has layers of mutton and saffron-milk infused rice cooked 'dum' style.