You can cook Japanese Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Cheesecake
- You need of cream cheese.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of egg yolks.
- You need of cake flour.
- You need of corn starch.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of egg whites.
- It’s of sugar.
Japanese Cheesecake instructions
- Melt the cheese and butter into the milk over the stove..
- In a separate bowl with the egg yolks, sift the flour and corn starch in. Add the vanilla then mix..
- Add the cheese mixture until everything is well combined..
- In another bowl beat the egg whites and add the sugar gradually until u reach stiff peaks.
- Combine the egg whites into the mixture..
- Pour the mixture in the pan and put it in a water bath.
- Bake at 120° for 20 mins.
- Bake at 150° for 20 mins.
- Bake at 110° for 30 mins.
- Bake at 180° for 5 mins.