Chicken Sausage from scratch.
You can have Chicken Sausage from scratch using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Sausage from scratch
- You need 500 gms of minced boneless chicken.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 3 tsp of chopped spring onions.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Chicken Sausage from scratch instructions
- Mix all the ingredients well..
- Take cling wrap and shape the mixture like sausages and tightly seal both the ends of the cling wrap..
- Boil some water and cook these wrapped sausages for 10 mins..
- Now put these sausages into ice water and leave them for 5 mins..
- Remove the cling wrap. Now the sausages won’t lose their shape..
- Heat olive oil in a pan and shallow fry the sausages till they are golden brown..
- Enjoy homemade sausages in hotdogs or with toast bread, mayo and mustard sauce!.