You can cook Tuna Salad using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad
- Prepare 230 gm of Canned tuna (packed in water) after draining.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Celery stalks diced.
- You need 4 tbsp of Onion diced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Green capsicum diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Carrot grated.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cucumber (deseeded) diced.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli finely minced.
- It’s of Coriander leaves – handful, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Sweet mango chutney.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 2. 1/2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of Whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 6-8 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Tuna Salad instructions
- Using a fork, break the tuna into flakes..
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix until well combined..
- Spoon into a salad bowl..
- Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until needed..