You can have Mongolian Beef using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mongolian Beef
- It’s of Beef (your choice, skirt steak works great).
- Prepare of Green beans.
- Prepare of Green onions.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Cornstartch.
- You need 1 of Egg,.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
Mongolian Beef instructions
- Wash and cut veggies to desired size. Set aside..
- Cut meat into 1/4" thick, or less, strips and put into a bowl..
- Mix 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch, salt, pepper and 1 egg into meat bowl. Set aside..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil to prevent sticking. Remove any excess cornstarch and cook meat thoroughly. Set aside..
- Stir fry chopped garlic until fragrant and add green beans. Stir fry for 1-2 min..
- Add meat and 1/2 cup of water. Bring to a boil..
- Add 1/2 tbsp soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir until sauce thickens..
- Optional: if more thickness is desired, slowly add cornstarch/water mix until desired consistency. Be mindful to not add too much water based on quantity of food being cooked..
- Garnish with green onions and serve..