Tuna balls(τόνο κεφτεδάκια). #howtocook #panlasangpinoy #TunaballsRecipe HOW TO COOK TUNA BALLS EASY RECIPE "Dj Quads – It just makes me happy" is under a Creative Commons license (CC. Welcome to Cooking With A Trini. Today we have an easy recipe to make.
Chopped pecans give this blend of tuna, cream cheese, and onion a light crunch. I love this appetizer with veggies, crackers ,and veggies. Flake the tuna into a bowl, then tip in the pine nuts, lemon zest, parsley, breadcrumbs and egg. You can have Tuna balls(τόνο κεφτεδάκια) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna balls(τόνο κεφτεδάκια)
- It’s 360 g of or 3 cans tuna drained.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot shredded.
- You need of Salt to liking.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbs of parmigiana shredded.
- You need of Oil of your choice for frying.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of sriracha sauce.
Season and mix together with your hands until completely combined. Mix Tuna, Potato and seasoning with one egg into a paste. Form into balls and roll in the second egg and browned breadcrumbs. Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
Tuna balls(τόνο κεφτεδάκια) instructions
- Combine all the ingredients except the bread crumbs and mix them together with your hand.
- Now add the bread crumbs slowly wile mixing till it all sticks together and most of the moisture is out.
- Now put the oil in to a frying skillet and heat it up wile the tuna mixture rests for a few minutes.
- Now make small balls with the mixture and fry them at medium high heat just enough to get a crust on the outside of the patties.
- Enjoy (καλή όρεξη).
Good food from all parts of the world. The smell that emanates from a man's testicles after he has engaged with a female in sexual activity and doesn't shower/bathe afterwards. Steve: How'd it go with that girl last night? I just went to the bathroom a minute ago and caught a whiff of my tuna balls that. Easy Cheesy Tuna Balls Video Tutorial. via Dave Hood, Cook'n Share.