You can have Mexican Tacos using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Tacos
- It’s 2 lb of Taco Meat.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 2 medium of Tomatos.
- It’s 1 large of Onion.
- You need 1 bunch of Cillandro.
- Prepare 2 medium of Avacados.
- Prepare 2 slice of lemonds.
Mexican Tacos step by step
- Heat Tacos meat in cooking pan for about 15/20 minutes; or till it's fully cooked. Add same salt for flavor..
- Cut up Onions, tomatoes, cilandro & avacados while meat cooks..
- Once meat is done, heat up Tortillas on cooking pan on stove..
- Add meat onto tortillas & make tacos; Now add tomatoes, onions, cilandro & avacados..
- You can also add any kind of salsa & lime..