Cheeseburger soup. This is soup, not a cheeseburger and virtually every good soup starts with onions, celery & carrots (and garlic in my opinion). This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more. Easy loaded Cheeseburger Soup made with beef, potatoes and vegetables and garnished with bacon onion and pickles for the total cheeseburger experience! You can cook Cheeseburger soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion chopped up.
- You need 4 of large potatoes diced in large pieces.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1 tbs of basil.
- You need 1 tbs of parsley.
Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. Cheeseburger Soup – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons! When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli – my thought was YUCK!
Cheeseburger soup step by step
- Brown hamburger in pan and drain grease and set aside..
- In another pot heat up beef broth to boiling. Then add potatoes, cooked ground beef, onions, basil and parsley. Once boiling cook on medium for 15 minuets or until potatoes start to soften..
- Mix flour and milk and add to soup. Once it comes back to a boil add cheese and simmer for another 5 min. Let cool for a couple of minuets and enjoy..
This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! Cheeseburger Soup – How To Make Cheeseburger Soup with BaconThe Wolfe Pit. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting.