Deep Fried Avocado Tacos.
You can cook Deep Fried Avocado Tacos using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Avocado Tacos
- You need 1 of Avocados.
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Tacos.
- You need 1 of Corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 of Shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese of choice I used ranchero.
- It’s 1 of Salsa of choice.
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Limes.
- It’s 1 of Cooking oil.
Deep Fried Avocado Tacos step by step
- Start by heating up your oil as much as desired for the amount of avocados your frying..
- In seperate bowls add bread crumbs, flour and egg with water. Cut your avocado and season with salt and pepper. Start your assembly line by flouting, egg then bread crumbs. Fry your avocado for about 15-20 seconds so not over cook keep an eye on them they cook really fast. Drain on a paper towel.
- Now assemble your taco I added lettuce to bottom avocado, salsa cheese cilantro and slice of lime! Delicious!!.