Double Bean and Beef Soup. No pre-soaking beans required for this delicious bean and ham soup that's ready in a little more than an hour. Reviews for: Photos of Instant Pot® Double Bean and Ham Soup. This vegetable beef soup includes ground beef, tomatoes, onion, carrots, chile peppers, and beans.
Some chile powder and peppers help flavor. Along with the red beans, the mixture of ground meat and sausage gives this soup a unique flavor. If you're not a fan of spice I'd suggest leaving the Rotel out, it adds a kick. You can cook Double Bean and Beef Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Bean and Beef Soup
- You need 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- It’s To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
This is my own 'creation' trying to copy the cabbage/bean/beef soup that was a signature dish at Shoney's, hope you enjoy! This taco soup is filled with quintessential taco ingredients and flavors–from two types of hearty beans, to corn and ground beef–but it's the toppings that really make this soup stand out. It was this Beef and Bean Sprout Soup. My mother was simmering a big pot of soup on the stove for us.
Double Bean and Beef Soup step by step
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Beef and bean sprouts are simmered in a flavorful stock with a little bit of Korean chili flakes. You will find how quickly this soup can warm you up in the cold winter. Stir in smoky bits of ham and a can of pork and beans Ground beef, cabbage, vegetables and tomatoes, this is the perfect soup to clean out your fridge! Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect cozy soup and such a good way to use up all those veggies It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the tender chunks of protein-rich beef and abundance of nutritious vegetables. How to Make Vegetable Beef Soup.