You can have Chicken Tacos using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tacos
- You need 2 cup of Shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes with chiles.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 15 of corn tortillas.
Chicken Tacos step by step
- Rinse and drain black beans and corn.
- Chop onion and garlic..
- Add oil to a pan. Saute garlic and onion until fragrant, and the onion becomes translucent..
- Add shredded chicken, corn, beans, and canned tomatoes to the pan.
- Add chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper and cook until hot, about 5 minutes..
- Serve on tortillas with toppings as desired..