Cheeseburger Soup. This is soup, not a cheeseburger and virtually every good soup starts with onions, celery & carrots (and garlic in my opinion). This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more. Easy loaded Cheeseburger Soup made with beef, potatoes and vegetables and garnished with bacon onion and pickles for the total cheeseburger experience! You can have Cheeseburger Soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 1 of large carrot, peeled and shredded.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each dried oregano, salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes, scrubbed and diced.
- It’s 1 cup of milk (any kind).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. Cheeseburger Soup – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons! When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli – my thought was YUCK!
Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Start by heating the oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the ground meat, season it lightly with salt and pepper, and cook it until it's browned throughout. Drain any excess fat, if needed, then remove the meat to a seperate plate, cover with foil and set it aside..
- Add the butter to the pot. Once it melts, add the onion, celery and shredded carrot. Cook, stirring often, until they begin to soften, about 5-7 minutes. Then add the garlic, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Cook and stir for another couple of minutes. Then sprinkle the flour over the top and cook and stir for another minute or two..
- Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the broth and seasonings. Let it come up to a low boil, then stir the meat back in, along with the potatoes. Reduce the heat back down to medium-low and let this simmer until the potatoes are fork tender. Then stir in the milk and the shredded cheese, stirring to incorporate and melt the cheese in..
- Let it come back up to temperature and taste it to see if it needs any additional seasoning. That's it! Serve it straightaway and enjoy!.
This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! Cheeseburger Soup – How To Make Cheeseburger Soup with BaconThe Wolfe Pit. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting.