Tuna and bean salad. Budget Canned Tuna Tuna Salad White Bean. Simple tuna and white bean salad, a classic combination and so easy to make! Some items that you will almost always find well stocked in our pantry are canned beans (white beans, garbanzo, kidney) and canned.
Green beans, chunks of tuna, and white kidney beans are mixed with olive oil, lemon juice, and a bit of garlic. After a few hours in the fridge, this Italian I used albacore tuna and served on baby spinich as a salad. Will make again when craving a different tuna salad. You can cook Tuna and bean salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna and bean salad
- Prepare 1 of 15 0z can of Great Northern beans rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 (5 oz) of can of water-packed tuna.
- You need of Good dash chili powder.
- Prepare of Good dash of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Good dash of garlic powder.
- You need of Good dash of tajin clasico seasoning with lime.
- Prepare of Good dash of Dill.
- Prepare of Good dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Light drizzling of olive oil.
May try with kidney beans next. This classic Italian salad marries cooked white beans and oil-packed tuna for a protein-packed, pantry-friendly, light meal that's perfect for warm weather. The vinegar used to marinate the onions and the juice that the onions release in the process together form the base of the dressing for the salad. Tips for Making White Bean Salad.
Tuna and bean salad instructions
- Mix everything all together and enjoy !!.
Canned beans work perfectly fine here, just be sure to drain and rinse them thoroughly before using. This no-mayo tuna salad is dressed with a simple drizzle of olive oil and fresh lemon juice. For my salads, I prefer an olive oil with a fruity instead of grassy taste. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel.