You can have Cho’s Breakfast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cho’s Breakfast
- Prepare 8 of Eggs.
- It’s of Selection Of Seasoning.
- You need of Chicken Chipotle Sausages.
- Prepare of Bread.
- It’s of Honey.
- You need of Parsley.
- It’s of Almond Milk.
- You need of Cheese.
Cho’s Breakfast instructions
- Pre Heat Oven At 200 Degrees For 10mins.
- Crack Eggs Into Bowl.
- Add Selection Of Seasoning. I Used These Seasonings, Check Photo Below.
- Place Sausages and Potatoes On Tray With Foil and Place On Middle Shelf In Oven.
- Whisk The Eggs Together For As Long As You Whiskand Pre Heat Frying Pan On a Medium Heat. Leave To Rest For 5mins Before Putting Eggs Into Your Frying Pan (This Makes Eggs More Fluffy).
- Check On Sausages and Potatoes, Add Parsley and Honey To Potatoes and Shake Around. Then Put Back In Until Golden Brown.
- Pour Eggs Into Frying Pan and Continously Mix (This is to Help Cheese Blend In Nicely With The Seasoning and Eggs) Keep Doing This Until Eggs Are Fluffy.
- Take Sausages and Potatoes Out and Add More Parsley and Honey In Order To Bring Out The Glaze.