CARBONARA sauce. This Carbonara recipe is where I explain how easy it is to make it the Italian way. This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta. Silky spaghetti with crispy pancetta in a super creamy and cheesy sauce.
And this is what we have here for you! When you eat in a fancy restaurant. The traditional Italian spaghetti carbonara sauce recipe doesn't have cream, but many chefs in the United States and elsewhere use cream in their sauce, so here it is. You can have CARBONARA sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CARBONARA sauce
- It’s 1/4 kg of beef bacon / beef stripes.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1-2 of meduim size white onion.
- You need 1 of medium size bell pepper (green).
- Prepare 2-3 cups of cooking cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese / parmesan.
- You need of dried basil.
- You need 3 of small cans evaporated milk.
Carbonara (Italian: [karboˈnaːra]) is an Italian pasta dish from Rome made with egg, hard cheese, cured pork, and black pepper. The dish arrived at its modern form, with its current name. To make an authentic carbonara sauce, you need eggs and Parmesan. I repeat, YOU DO NOT NEED HEAVY CREAM.
CARBONARA sauce step by step
- In a pan, cook beef bacon with butter for a minute, then add onion ang bell pepper.. let simmer for 3-4 minutes..
- Add evap milk and cooking cream, let it simmer..
- Add cheese and dried basil..
Add pasta water a couple tablespoons a time to loosen sauce if necessary. My sauce actually broke in this video so I'll also show you how to fix a broken hollandaise sauce. There is a chef in Rome who developed a brilliant technique for cooking Spaghetti alla Carbonara. Pasta with carbonara sauce is a fundamentally simple and easy dish, made by coating pasta in a rich, creamy sauce of eggs, cheese Carbonara sauce is quick, easy, and requires just a little finesse. One of the richest and most popular Italian dishes is also one of it's most deceptively complex.