Brad's buffalo chicken burger. These buffalo chicken burgers are a delicious spin on cheeseburgers, using ground chicken, ranch dressing and buffalo wing sauce. We have a new favorite meal. I am trying out Burger King's Crispy Buffalo chicken melt.
These BUFFALO CHICKEN BURGERS are so moist and juicy! They grill up quick and easy for a nice twist on the traditional burger. One of the things I LOVE about these burgers is that they turn out super juicy, they are easy to make more or less spicy, and they're topped off with ranch coleslaw! You can have Brad's buffalo chicken burger using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's buffalo chicken burger
- It’s 2 of lg chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need of Salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Frank's red hot buffalo sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of butter.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s 2 of cheddar jalapeño bagels.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare slices of Pepper jack cheese.
- It’s leaves of Radicchio.
- Prepare slices of Tomato.
- You need slices of Sweet onion.
These ground Buffalo chicken burgers are made with tangy Buffalo sauce and overflowing with crumbly blue cheese. They're juicy and bold with flavor. It's burger time in the Chili Pepper Madness kitchen, my friends! Every chicken burger needs this intense, spicy buffalo sauce and crunchy hot slaw.
Brad's buffalo chicken burger step by step
- Cut chicken into chicken tender sized pieces. Season well with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Place flour in a bowl, and beaten eggs in another..
- Heat oil in a heavy, large frying pan. Medium heat. Roll chicken in flour, then dip in egg. Roll back in flour, dip back in egg. Roll in flour again. This will give a nice thick coating. Fry in oil until golden brown on all sides..
- Meanwhile, in a microwave safe bowl, combine buffalo sauce and butter. Microwave until sauce is warm and butter is melted. Stir well..
- Drain chicken on paper towels when done..
- Butter split bagels. Toast in a dry pan until browned. Meanwhile prepare toppings..
- On one half of bagels, spread mayonnaise. On other spread ranch dressing..
- Place drained chicken tenders in a bowl. Add buffalo sauce. Toss to coat. Place on bagels and add desired toppings..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Put the chicken on top of the slaw and add the top bun. If you want more heat on your burger, use a hotter chilli sauce and chilli in your slaw. Some chicken burgers include egg as a binder, but this burger doesn't need it. To insure the burgers are cooked through, we rely on our instant-read Checking the temperature also ensures you won't over-cook the chicken burgers and dry them out on the grill. These Buffalo Chicken Burgers are a.