Grilled tuna sandwich. Grilled tuna cheese sandwiches aka grilled tuna melt sandwiches are awesome. Dad's best grilled tuna melt sandwich recipe with tuna salad. I really love a good sandwich and I take the art of sandwich making very seriously.
Pro pit master Troy Black, a regular on the Kansas City Barbeque Society circuit, teamed up with the editors of Southern Living magazine to pen All Fired Up. Learn how to make Grilled-Tuna Sandwiches. Try our Grilled Tuna Melt sandwich with melted cheese on whole grain bread. You can cook Grilled tuna sandwich using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled tuna sandwich
- Prepare 1 can of tuna drained.
- You need 1 of boiled egg diced.
- It’s 1/4 of of a purple onion diced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of pickle diced.
- It’s 1/4 of of a cup or less.
- It’s to taste of Mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
A Grilled Tuna Melt is great any time of day. Eat the tuna sandwich warm, straight off the grill, or wrap it up and pack it in a cooler for a picnic dinner. Serve with grilled bell peppers drizzled with extra-virgin olive oil and vinegar and a glass of. The grilled cheese sandwich is a classic American staple food.
Grilled tuna sandwich step by step
- Mix all together. And set in the refrigerator for an hour to let the flavors come together. Butter opposite sides of the bread on the inside of the bread put the butter side down on the frying pan and add your tuna set the other butter side up on the sandwich. And grill until golden brown.
Grilled cheese is good for lunch It's the perfect sandwich when I want something savory yet sweet. DIRECTIONS Place the cheese on the bread and then the tuna. How to Make a Tuna Sandwich. During World War I, canned tuna became a popular source of protein for Allied soldiers and has increased in popularity among Western countries ever since. Grilled tuna cheese sandwiches aka grilled tuna melt sandwiches are awesome.