Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce. Spread some sauce on remaining four rolls. Layer turkey patty, tomato, avocado, a. Burgers made with ground turkey are a lean alternative to beef burgers, providing you choose turkey ground from the breast.
A juicy, flavor-packed salmon burger stuffed with dill, onions, and horseradish, served with a sweet and creamy honey-dijon mayonnaise and avocado Using honey helps to bind the burgers together while adding a touch of sweetness that matches nicely with the browned flavors of the burgers. Served with a slice of apple and portobello for a bun! A healthy paleo meal the whole family will enjoy! You can cook Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce
- It’s of Burger.
- It’s 2 pounds of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 1 of large avocado sliced.
- Prepare 1 of beef steak tomato sliced.
- You need 1 of romaine lettuce leaf.
- You need of Buns.
- You need of Kaiser or jumbo Hawaiian.
I'm about to share with you one of the best burgers of my life. And no, this is not a hype. Tandoori Chicken Burgers – A ground chicken burger with lots of tandoori spices, ginger, and green onion. Serve on toasted naan with yogurt herb sauce.
Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce step by step
- With hands, mix ingredients for the burger..
- Heat grill on medium-high heat..
- Grill 5-6 minutes on one side..
- Flip burgers and grill 4-5 minutes..
- Mix ingredients for the sauce..
- Put sauce on a bun and burger and topping between the buns..
Praline Crack is a delicious spin on classic cracker toffee! Graham crackers are covered in brown sugar butterscotch sauce, topped with pecans. Brush each burger bun with honey mustard sauce. Place radicchio on the bottom part and layer cheese, zucchini, eggplant, and onion rings on top. Pick mint leaves and place on top of vegetables.