You can have Tuna Omelet using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Omelet
- It’s 1 can of tuna.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, grated or sliced thinly.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika flakes.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Tuna Omelet instructions
- Combine everything except oil..
- Oil for frying.
- Heat the skillet. I used a skillet with 15 cm diameter. Pour oil into the skillet..
- Pour the mixture to the skillet. Use low heat. Carefully fold the omelet when it is half cooked. Press the omelet a bit and wait until it is done (to your liking)..