Chocolate Chip Breakfast Muffins.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Breakfast Muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Breakfast Muffins
- It’s 2 of eggs, whisked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of applesauce (unsweetened).
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter (unsalted).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/8 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Breakfast Muffins step by step
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT flour into a large mixing bowl and whisk together..
- Once mixed, slowly add flour, stirring in (wooden spoon works well)..
- Fold in desired amount of chocolate chips..
- Use an ice cream scoop to fill muffin papers in the pan with batter..
- Bake at 350F for 22-27 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 15 minutes..