Chicken with rice. Take the two basic ingredients of rice and chicken and create something delicious. Our selection of recipes showcase these two staples at their very best. Chicken and rice is an unbeatable combo.
With kid-friendly flavors and the possiblity of plenty of leftovers, these meals make great additions to your weeknight. Chicken and Rice Recipe – An easy, healthy dinner made with simple and real ingredients in just one pot. You can make a big deal out of chicken with rice — at its zenith, it becomes paella — but it is a dish that takes well to short cuts. You can have Chicken with rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken with rice
- You need 1 (2lb) of whole chicken.
- You need 1.5 cups of rice.
- It’s 3 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 can of peas.
- Prepare of For the chicken rub:.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of seven spices.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of paprika powder.
- Prepare of turmeric.
This stovetop version of the well-known Indian rice dish is made with chicken and seasoned with turmeric and ginger. Ready for the table in under an hour. Replacing water with chicken broth is one of the easiest ways to boost the flavor of your rice. Choose white or brown rice and decide if you'd like to add any other seasonings to the dish.
Chicken with rice instructions
- We wash the chicken and then rub it with pieces of garlic with a little vinegar and then put black pepper and salt, seven spices, ground cinnamon, paprika, turmeric, and leave it for a period of not less than an hour, and when dazzling, it is a finger between the skin and the flesh as well..
- Cook the rice,make the potatoes cubes and frying, and mix the rice with the potatoes and the peas..
- Put this mixed inside the chicken and between the skin.you can use toothpicks to close the chicken..
- Put the chicken in big pan and cook it in the oven about 2 hr at 400°F..
It's like FRIED RICE and Chinese Chicken, all made in one pot!! This sticky bourbon chicken is so easy to make! Perfect served with rice, green onions, and a That's my life right there. That sticky bourbon chicken with rice on a blue plate/bowl basically sums it all up. Add the rice and raisins, blending well.