Breakfast Bowl Batch 3.
You can have Breakfast Bowl Batch 3 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bowl Batch 3
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of red potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of crispy smoked bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fried smoked ham.
- You need 1/2 of small onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of water to steam.
- It’s 1 cup of gouda cheese chunks.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped chives.
Breakfast Bowl Batch 3 step by step
- Fry the bacon get it crispy, and set aside, and save the drippings. Fry the ham in the bacon drippings. The ham will render also. When the ham is done set aside and save the drippings..
- Wash the potatoes and slice to fry German style potatoes. Add the slices to the drippings and coat all the potatoes and fry..
- Dice the onion add along with the spices. Fry turning every so often. Cut the cheese..
- Start breaking the cheese into small chunks. Chop the bacon and ham. Keep frying and stirring the potatoes till fork tender..
- Add the bacon, ham, and cheese. Add water cover and allow the cheese to steam melt..
- Add the chives to the top of the potatoes. In another pan melt the butter for frying the eggs. Beat the eggs with salt and pepper. Fry in the skill till just done. Serve both in a bowl. I hope you enjoy!!!.