Turkey Romaine lettuce wrap tacos.
You can have Turkey Romaine lettuce wrap tacos using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Romaine lettuce wrap tacos
- Prepare of filling.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ground Turkey taco meat.
- It’s of toppings.
- It’s 1 pinch of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced purple onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 large of diced Avacado.
- You need 1 of diced jalapeño.
- You need 1 small of diced tomatoe.
- Prepare of "shell".
- It’s 1 head of Romaine lettuce.
Turkey Romaine lettuce wrap tacos step by step
- Brown turkey meat in pan on medium to medium high heat. Stirring frequently to ensure even cooking. Then drain excess oil and fat off, if not preseasoned add taco seasoning now. Take off heat and allow to cool slighlty..
- While meat is cooking chop or dice up topping ingredients (omit the cheese). Toss all of the diced ingredients together in a bowl add a pinch of salt to taste..
- Peel romaine leafs off the lettuce head. Rinse, pat dry, and lay on plate, cutting board, or any flat clean surface with the rounded side down, so they can be filled with turkey taco meat..
- Pile on the toppings, sprinkle with cheese and desired hot sauce. You have a nice crunch from the lettuce and toppings with a fraction of the carbs!.