Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice.
You can cook Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef (2 pounds).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced (1).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (2).
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth (3 1/2).
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (2).
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery diced (celery seeds as alternative (3).
Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice step by step
- Sauté hamburger, onion and celery in instant pot and drain grease.
- Use the ingredients in parentheses to double.
- Combine chicken broth and can of cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Pour mixture over the hamburger mixture.
- Sprinkle rice over top of all ingredients and press it into the liquid.
- Set instant Pot on manual for 10 minutes. When done quick release. Stir and let set for about 5 minutes then serve.