Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles.
You can have Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles
- Prepare 1 packet of pot roast seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of diet cola.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 (2 lb) of roast.
- You need 2 lb of whole carrots (sliced).
- Prepare 1.5 lb of red potatoes (quartered vertically and sliced).
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag klusky egg noodles.
- It’s to taste of Frank's Red Hot.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- It’s to taste of Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Pepper.
Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles instructions
- Place pot roast seasoning, diet cola, beef broth and cream of mushroom soup into crock pot and stir..
- Place roast into crock pot..
- Cover with carrots and potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper, Jane's and Frank's to top of potatoes..
- Run on low heat overnight..
- If meat breaks up nicely when stirred, switch heat setting to keep warm..
- Cook noodles separately, drain and add them to crock pot. Let them sit for 10-15 in crock pot in order to soak up some broth..
- Serve and enjoy!.