Masala papad tacos. Masala Papad Tacos is an Indian appetizer recipe made in the style of tacos. A spicy salad mix of tomatoes, bean sprouts, onion, green chillies, coriander. Masala Papad Tacos is an Indian appetizer recipe made in the style of tacos.
It is a starter that is served in many Punjabi restaurants. For making masala papad, I have roasted the papad on tawa. Masala papad recipe with step by step photos – Masala papad is an easy to prepare tasty starter snack of crisp fried papads topped with a masala filling of onions, tomatoes and spices. You can cook Masala papad tacos using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Masala papad tacos
- You need 5-6 of Papad.
- You need of For filling.
- It’s 1 of Finely chopped cucumber.
- You need 2 of Finely chopped onions.
- It’s 2 of Finely chopped tomatoes.
- You need 50 gm of Paneer.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare To taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need of for Garnishing.
- It’s as needed of green chutney.
- It’s as needed of mayonnaise.
Masala papad is an Indian snack/ starter, that can be prepared very easily, yet very appetizing and delicious starter. It uses papad – a north Indian style papad specifically. This papad is made out of. masala papad is good to eat only within few minutes it is served otherwise it tends to absorb moisture from topping and quickly become soggy. also in restaurant they deep fry the papadum to make. Masala Papad is full of flavors and very tempting.
Masala papad tacos instructions
- Finely chop all the veggies, cucumbers tomatoes onions.
- Heat a tawa or pan sprinkle with oil and roast the papad and on a rolling pin fold the papad to form a shape like taco keep aside.
- Now take the chopped veggies and drain the excessive water add the above mentioned spices as per taste.
- Now take one papad and fill it with chopped veggies top up some paneer and garnish with green chutney mayonnaise.
- Serve immediately otherwise the papad will get soggy..
This is a very simple and easy recipe to make. Crispy papad topped with spicy salad makes a very refreshing appetizer. Masala Papads are a great variation to plain Papads. They look great and can be served as snacks or appetizers. Last sprinkle the Chat Masala and serve immediately.