Left over prime rib tacos. Easy Leftover Prime Rib Tacos are just one of many delicious ways to use up your holiday prime rib beef leftovers! We love to top off our pan seared chunked pieces of leftover prime rib beef with some fresh pico de gallo, a side of creamy guacamole. Leftover prime rib is good for more than just sandwiches.
While I was testing prime rib recipes, I found myself with a lot of left over prime rib. We look forward to making prime rib during the holiday season every year, but there are only so many days in a row we can eat it plain afterwards. From soups to tacos, these leftover prime rib recipes will turn your favorite meat into an even better meal the. leftover prime rib, cut it up into small strips, and threw it in a Ziploc bag. ymade some of Tyler Florence's Mojo sauce that he uses in his Tacos Carne Asada recipe, and headed off to church. You can have Left over prime rib tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Left over prime rib tacos
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1 of jalapeño minced.
- You need 1 handful of cilantro chopped.
- It’s 1 of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of orange juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Leftover prime rib.
Here's an idea for your inevitable Christmas Prime Rib Roast leftovers. I call it "planned-overs" – prime rib tacos! cups leftover prime rib roast, cubed into bite sized pieces (or shredded in a food processor). On top of each tortilla or bread slice layer the prime rib, hash mixture, and fried egg – then top with the gravy; you could also put the egg on top of the bread instead. There are few "problems" we'd rather have than leftover prime rib or beef tenderloin from the holiday feast.
Left over prime rib tacos step by step
- Cut left over prime rib into small process.
- Take all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pot prime rib and other ingredients into a zip lock bag and mix thoroughly.
- Place bag into fridge for one to two hours.
- Put the meat mixture into a large pan. Place the pan on your stove over medium-high heat, just until the meat has warmed through..
- Place on your choice of tortillas. I like to add salsa, ranch and shredded cheese..
But because they're pricey roasts, you want to be sure to use every last bit of them (and not overcook them while reheating). Here are some of our favorite ways. What to do with leftover prime rib? Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. Lucky enough to have leftover beef?