My Grandma's Tuna Sea Shells. This delicious recipe brings me right back to my childhood! My grandma always made tuna this way and I couldn't get enough of it. My mom used to use regular tuna packed in oil, but I now use solid white albacore packed in water, whole wheat pasta and canola oil mayo in an effort to lighten it up.
The shredded celery helps distribute the flavor He loves his Grandma Dee but I think he loves my tuna egg salad more. I'm jealous, lol No, not really. It makes me proud that he loves something that I make. You can cook My Grandma's Tuna Sea Shells using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Grandma's Tuna Sea Shells
- You need of Pasta————.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need as needed of water for cooking the shells.
- Prepare 1 pound of pasta medium shells.
- It’s of Tuna Sea Shells——–.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 pound of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 10 ounces of canned tuna drained.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Topping———–.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bread crumbs I used panko.
- It’s of Garnish———–.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley for garnish.
Drain tin of tuna, mash any large chunks and add to chicken noodle soup. Melt butter, stir in flour to form a paste. A little at a time, add milk to make a white sauce. Stir over low heat until thick.
My Grandma's Tuna Sea Shells instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on box..
- Drain and set aside..
- Heat butter, and milk add cheeses. Do NOT let this boil. It will break and become grainy..
- When it thickens. Add pasta..
- Mix the melted butter with the breadcrumbs and lightly salt..
- Mix parsley, shells, and tuna with 2 tablespoons of parsley..
- Add the pasta mixture to an oven safe skillet..
- Add breadcrumbs. Put the Tuna Sea Shells in oven for 15-20 minutes. Bake longer if breadcrumbs are not browned enough..
- Let rest 5 minutes..
- Add garnish and serve..
- I hope you enjoy!.
I call this Grandma's Tuna and Chips Dip because I know your Grandma made this recipe. This is a tuna dip so the tuna is featured in this recipe! I use Blue Harbor Fish Co tuna because not only is it delicious, but it is MSC Certified which means it complies with sustainable practices of fishing. Due to your grandmas age when she tries to get it on, the resulting ejaculate is congealed and lumpy liked canned tuna. jizz ejaculate cum. My grandpa came downstairs and had grandma tuna on his face and said "she's still got it just a little lumpy".