Breakfast Pockets. Breakfast on the go has never been better than these Breakfast Pockets from Delish.com. Melt remaining butter in microwave, then brush over breakfast pockets. Breakfast Pockets: Amazingly delicious breakfast filled egg-roll wraps!
The pockets looked like a breakfast casserole with dough mixed in. And I didn't even have any leftover filling. I was even able to work. You can have Breakfast Pockets using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pockets
- It’s 1 sheet of puff pastry, cut diagonally to make 2 triangles.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated Gouda cheese.
These homemade breakfast hot pockets are perfect for a healthy breakfast on the go and way better for you than the store bought variety. Things we never had in our freezer/refrigerator/pantry growing up Air Fryer Breakfast Pockets – We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates These hand held breakfast pockets are great for kids and adults. They can be eaten on the go or together. My Keto Breakfast Pockets will become your favorite grab-and-go breakfast!
Breakfast Pockets instructions
- Thaw pastry for about 30 min. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook bacon in a skillet, set aside. Drain grease and put skillet back on the stove for eggs..
- Whisk eggs, seasonings and sour cream. Add to skillet and make scrambled eggs. Don’t cook them all the way, just almost..
- On a foil lined baking sheet add your pastry, then eggs, bacon and cheese. Divide evenly for 2..
- Take the tip of the triangle and fold up, pressing seams together then the other 2 sides. Like shown in step 4..
- Poke a couple holes in each folded pastry..
- Pop in the oven for about 20 min. Keep an eye on them. Pull out when golden brown :).
They are freezable so you can just pop one in the microwave before running out the door. Breakfast Pockets – The Jack in the Box Breakfast Pockets have been created to answer the demand for more breakfast food varieties that are able to be eaten on-the-go. A good breakfast sandwich is one of life's greatest pleasures. On a Saturday morning, there's nothing quite as satisfying. unless we're talking about these breakfast pockets. Fry up some bacon and sausage, scramble some eggs, and stuff it all into a pita pocket!