You can cook Shepherd's Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2 cups of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 cups of frozen vegetables.
- It’s 1 cup of beef gravy.
Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Brown meat in large skillet.
- Meanwhile, mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese, and the garlic until well-blended..
- Drain meat, return to skillet; stir in vegetables and gravy..
- Spoon into 9-inch baking dish. Spread with mashed potatoes and top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through..