Greek style home burgers. Turkey burgers are good, but you know what's even better? Turkey burger recipes with a Mediterranean twist! These Greek turkey burgers get their name since they're served in a pita instead of on a bun, plus they get topped with a zesty Olive-Tomato Relish and a sprinkle of feta cheese.
Not only are we making Gyro Burgers, we are also doing a collaboration with another great channel! Dinner – Ultimate Greek Turkey Burgers. Greek-style lamb burgers are quick and easy to make with a spicy twist, served with garlicky yogurt, crunchy cucumber and salad leaves in a toasted bun. You can cook Greek style home burgers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek style home burgers
- It’s 500 g of ground beef 🥩.
- Prepare 500 g of ground pork.
- You need 1/2 of finely chopped onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 5-10 of mint leafs finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of hard feta shredded.
- It’s of Salt to your preference.
- It’s of Black pepper to your preference.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
Meanwhile, toss the cucumber with the. Home » Main Dish » Greek Burgers. Once the greek burgers come off the grill, I place them in the pita bread then stuff in cool crisp cucumbers, sweet tomato slices, and fresh mint leaves. A simple Greek-style burgers recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends.
Greek style home burgers instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together but make sure you do not over mix because the burgers will shrink.
- Now make small balls about 6oz and press them to make the patties.
- Now you can fire 🔥 up the bbq and cook them at medium heat.
- Enjoy (καλή όρεξη) 🍔.
Buy the ingredients for our Greek-style burgers recipe from Tesco today. Give your hamburgers a Greek-inspired twist by adding goat cheese, feta cheese, and oregano to your ground beef or ground lamb. I also prepared them as meatballs instead of burgers and put them in a pita wrap. For the side dish I made the Greek Style Potatoes I got from this site a couple years ago. How to Make Greek Style Turkey Burgers with Tzatziki Sauce.