You can have Cheesecake Brownies using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Brownies
- It’s of Brownie.
- You need of melted butter.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of white sugar.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It’s of cocoa powder, unsweetened.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of coffee, brewed or instant (not 3in1).
- It’s of vanilla.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of Cheesecake.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of salt.
Cheesecake Brownies instructions
- Heat butter in the microwave in defrost mode for 2 minutes..
- Mix all sugar into the hot butter. Mix until all sugars are dissolved..
- Then when the mixture has cooled down a bit, add the eggs. Beat until incorporated..
- Drop the rest of the brownie ingredients into the mixture. Mix only until all are incorporated. Don't overmix..
- Prepare your 8×8 baking pan with baking paper, including sides. Grease paper with butter. Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Set aside maybe 2 tbsp of brownie batter for toppings laters. Pour and even out the rest of your brownie batter into the lined baking pan. Set aside..
- Beat the cream cheese until its all broken and fluffy..
- Then drop the sugar slowly as you beat until all sugar is fully incorporated. You will see a slight change in texture..
- Drop the rest of the cheesecake ingredients and mix. Stop when you don't see any trace of the eggs anymore..
- Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the brownie batter..
- With the topping brownie batter, dilute it a bit with 1 tsp hot water. Then drop portions on top of the cheesecake batter: 1 each corner and middle..
- Make swirly marbly patterns using a toothpick or skewer or dinner knife or whatever tool that can do the job..
- Bake for 35 minutes..
- Take out and cool to room temperature. Freeze for at least 3 hrs or until brownie base is hard enough to lift..
- Lift and transfer cheesecake Brownie to another baking pan. Cut into bars and carefully remove paper..