Beef Casserole. This casserole combines chopped cabbage with ground beef, tomato sauce, and rice. A traditional braised beef stew with thick, rich gravy – an ideal recipe for cheap cuts, as slow-cooking guarantees a tender. These easy ground beef casserole recipes are dinner winners, and most are easy on the budget as well.
Whip up a hearty, comforting supper with these delicious beef casserole recipes the whole family will love. This hearty beef casserole recipe is a classic. Nothing beats a warming beef casserole so why not try one of our best Tried and Tested recipes. You can cook Beef Casserole using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Casserole
- It’s 2 pounds of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 8 ounces of mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of large carrots.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt more if needed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 1 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large aubergine eggplant.
- You need 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 8 ounces of smoked provolone sliced cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
Our favorite recipe from my grandmother is this casserole with ground beef, egg noodles, onions, bell pepper, garlic, mushrooms, tomato, corn, olives, egg noodles. Beef & Mushroom Country Casserole is a filling and flavorful hot meal that the whole family will love Despite the different names, they all have one thing in common—they're a creamy, beefy, noodley. Ground beef, vegetables, and couscous are covered with a sweet cornbread topping in this spicy and surprisingly low-calorie. My kind of comfort food are tamale casseroles or pies.
Beef Casserole instructions
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel and slice the carrots. Dice the onion. Peel and cube the eggplant..
- Brown the sirloin in the butter with, onions, mushrooms, eggplant and carrots. Add salt and pepper. When the carrots are tender, remove from heat..
- Mix the mayonnaise with the casserole mixture.
- Put a layer of beef casserole mixture just covering the bottom..
- Layer the provolone cheese slices over the mixture.
- Cover the provolone with the rest of casserole mixture..
- Add cheddar cheese on top..
- Garnish with parsley..
- Put into oven safe dish and add cheese, bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This Beef Tamale Casserole will certainly make your dinner time easy. We're talking comfort food to the max: layers of. This hearty cumin-scented macaroni-and-beef casserole has an irresistible cheesy-crisp topping. Our ground beef casserole includes hamburger meat, onions, and peppers, is flavored with tomatoes, spices, combined with pasta and topped with cheese. Use Beans to Stretch Your Casserole Further.