Smoked tuna dip. Now you can create your own Smoked Tuna Dip, Salad and Spread at Home with Chef Dee's Smoked Tuna for a tasty, easy to make, Appetizer, Salad, Sandwich, Snack, Lunch or Dinner. This smoked tuna dip is simply made by adding canned tuna and a dish of liquid smoke flavoring to some softened cream cheese. There are a few extra flavorings stirred in.
Smoked Tuna Dip. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I happen to love smoked tuna dip. Not canned, overly wet, and not whipped in a blender. You can have Smoked tuna dip using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked tuna dip
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package of cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 package of "bonito flakes" dehydrated smoked tuna.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of cream or milk.
- You need Handful of chopped walnuts.
Smoking tuna at home can be so easy–a quick, overnight brine and only an hour of smoking. Follow this recipe for a delicious smoked tuna dip. Serve with pita chips or thin slices of toasted. The beauty of this smoked tuna dip is its versatility—you can change it up by using a different fish (smoked salmon and red snapper are both fantastic) or with different creamy ingredients like sour.
Smoked tuna dip step by step
- Let your cream cheese stay out till it reaches room temperature for easy mixing.
- Mix all of the ingredients with a fork or hand mixer slowly adding in the cream till it is as thick as you like.
I found a great blog recently called Pinch My Salt. I found a lot of recipes that I want to try. This tuna dip was the first thing I tried, and it was delicious. Easy crowd pleasing recipe for "Smoked Tuna Dip" that will make you the star at your next football party or any party. Would also be a fantastic appetizer for the upcoming holidays.