Tuna Macaroni Salad.
You can have Tuna Macaroni Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Macaroni Salad
- It’s 1 lb of Elbow Macaroni.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped Celery.
- It’s 1 cup of Finely Chopped Red Onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweet Pickle Relish (you can add more to your liking).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hellmann's Mayonnaise (you can add more if needed).
- You need 1/2 cup of Miracle Whip (you can add more if needed).
- You need 1 pinch of Sea Salt (you can add more to suit your taste).
- It’s 1 pinch of White Pepper (you can add more to your taste).
- It’s 1 pinch of Old Bay Seasoning (you can add more to your taste).
- Prepare 2 cans of Chunk Light Tuna in Water (drained).
Tuna Macaroni Salad step by step
- Cook Macaroni according to directions – do not over cook – drain & rinse.
- When Macaroni has cooled, add all ingredients and gently mix together.
- Tweek seasonings if needed.
- Refrigerate for four or more hours.
- Serve chilled.