1st go homemade burger. Mix the mince, garlic, chilli sauce, Worcester sauce, mustard and onion with a tiny bit of olive oil. Our homemade burger recipe is a real winner! Find this homemade burger recipe & loads more BBQ recipes at Tesco Real Food.
A burger on a soft, chewy, decadent donut? Now, you could be calorie conscious and slice a donut in half to use as the bun, or you could just go nuts and use two. The BEST homemade beef burger patties ever! You can cook 1st go homemade burger using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1st go homemade burger
- You need 500 g of minced beef.
- It’s 2 of x table spoon of hot chilli.
- It’s 2 of x TS of Worcester sauce.
- It’s 2 of x TS of mustard.
- Prepare 2 of x cloves of garlic.
- You need of Fine cut onion – hand full.
- You need of Grated cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Garnish.
Perfect for summer BBQ's or delicious homemade burgers any time of year. I've made burger patties before, and they're ok I guess, but when Josh gets in the kitchen and makes a burger, I'm telling you, it's like no other. If making more burgers with this mixture, reduce the cooking time for each side. You want a golden brown crust on each side.
1st go homemade burger step by step
- Mix the mince, garlic, chilli sauce, Worcester sauce, mustard and onion with a tiny bit of olive oil. Make 4 decent sized burgers..
- Gently fry the burger. About 8 mins each side for well done..
- Add cheese.
- Cover and let the cheese melt.
- Add garnish.
- Devour 😛.
Adjust the soy sauce or Worcester sauce levels to your liking, this is the standard recipe but I have lessened both of these slightly when I make it each time. Make delicious, juicy burgers at home with these easy recipes. Stick with a classic hamburger or get creative with stuffed burgers and patties paired with various types of cheese and homemade sauces.. These Homemade Burgers taste so much better than anything you can get at a fast food joint, and they're quick to make. These Homemade Burgers have two grilled beef patties layered up with all the classic burger fixings and a secret sauce on top.