Easy Fish Tacos.
You can have Easy Fish Tacos using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Fish Tacos
- Prepare of Cabbage Slaw:.
- You need 3 cups of green cabbage, shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion, diced.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Tacos:.
- Prepare 4 of tilapia or catfish fillets.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, ground.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 16 of corn tortillas.
- It’s of Garnish:.
- Prepare to taste of cilantro,.
- Prepare to taste of lime,.
Easy Fish Tacos instructions
- In a large bowl, combine green cabbage, red onion, sour cream, lime juice, and salt. Chill until ready to serve..
- In a bowl, mix cayenne, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Season each tilapia fillet on both sides with the seasoning mix..
- Over medium-high heat, cook 2 fillets at a time for 8 minutes, flipping halfway. Repeat for the remaining fillets..
- Using a fork, break apart the fillets into bite-size pieces..
- Right before serving, heat the corn tortillas in the pan over high heat. Remove from the pan and assemble the tacos with the cabbage slaw and tilapia..
- Garnish with cilantro and lime juice..