You can cook Pork Tacos using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Tacos
- It’s 8 of Corn tortillas.
- You need 500 g of Pork mince/chopped pork.
- You need 3/4 pinches of Mexican/Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 300 g of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Chinese cabbage.
- You need 1 of Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Red chilli pepper.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Vegetable/Olive oil.
Pork Tacos instructions
- Wet your tortillas and put them in the oven shelf,hanging like an upside-down taco shell. (Or buy already baked ones).
- When they're hard and crispy, get them out and put them on a dish to cool off and dry..
- Put some oil in a pan and fry the chopped onion bulb until it's caramelised and brown..
- Add the pork and start stirring with a fork until there are only tiny pieces of mince in the pan..
- Add the seasonings,the diced pepper and chilli,stir well and let it fry..
- While it's frying, dice the tomato into cubes and chop the cabbage..
- Grab a taco shell and put some mince in there, grate some cheese, put a couple pinches of the cabbage and sprinkle with some tomato cubes. Repeat this with the other shells and serve on a big dish..
- Impress your friends and family with these delicious home-made tacos! :D.