Tuna Horseradish Salad Sandwich. Directions Combine the drained tuna, mayonnaise and horseradish in a small bowl until evenly mixed. Spread the tuna mixture onto the lettuce leaves. A wonderful change from regular tuna salad sandwich.
Great recipe to perk up regular 'ol tuna salad! If you like horseradish then you'll like this recipe. This is one of the best tuna sandwiches I've had in a long time. You can have Tuna Horseradish Salad Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Horseradish Salad Sandwich
- You need 5 ounces of canned tuna.
- You need 2 tablespoons of prepared Horseradish.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise separated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 3 slices of bread.
Chickpea Tuna Salad – This classic vegan 'tuna' salad is the BEST and so easy to make! It's a fan-favorite that's loved by all types of eaters! This 'Chickpea of the Sea' Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich is easy, healthy, delicious and sustainable! Of course, it's not going to taste exactly like tuna, but it will.
Tuna Horseradish Salad Sandwich step by step
- Drain the tuna..
- Add to a bowl with Horseradish.
- Add half the mayonnaise mix. Then add the parsley and dill weed.
- Add rest of mayonnaise to two of the slices of bread. Add salad to two slices of bread and stack on top of each other.
- Add top slice of bread.
- Cut in half and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Because, this is made with Holy Schmitt's Mustard Horseradish & it is DELICIOUS!! This Tuscan Tortellini salad is loaded with mozzarella, pepperoni, salami, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and more! How to Make a Tuna Sandwich. Southern tuna salad is the perfect sandwich filling. The tuna is mixed with mayonnaise, relish or chopped pickles, and hard-boiled eggs.