Blue Tuna Casserole.
You can cook Blue Tuna Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blue Tuna Casserole
- You need 24 oz of Tuna Fish (2 Cans).
- It’s 16 oz of Rotini Noodles.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Mayonaise.
- Prepare of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Blue Food Coloring.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Blue Tuna Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil and lightly salt it before adding noodles. Add 30 drops of blue food coloring to the pot. The noodles will absorb and turn blue rather quickly so add the color towards the end..
- Open the tuna and empty the undrained cans into a bowl. Mix the mayonnaise, salt, and pepper in with the tuna until everything is well blended..
- Drain noodles and empty them into a flat pan. Pour the tuna mixture on top, and blend until it is spread evenly throughout the pan..
- Sprinkle a layer of parmesan, then a layer of panko and pop it in the oven for twenty minutes. Viola!.