Breakfast French Toast. This French toast recipe is different because it uses flour. I have given it to some friends and they've all liked it When French toast gets together with your waffle iron, you get the best of both breakfasts. Add the sweet flavors of vanilla and cinnamon to your breakfast with our delicious French toast recipe.
It is really easy and quick to make also awesomely delicious! You can use any kind of. French toast is a dish made of sliced bread soaked in eggs and typically milk, then pan fried. You can have Breakfast French Toast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast French Toast
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Bread for French toast.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- Prepare of Maple syrup.
- You need of Confectioners sugar (sprinkled over top).
Alternative names and variants include "eggy bread", "Bombay toast", "German toast", "gypsy toast". French toast is a delicious, classic breakfast dish made with sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few sweet ingredients. The goal is to make your toast rich and fluffy by making your batter just right. French Toast Breakfast Sandwiches from Delish.com are a savory and sweet treat.
Breakfast French Toast step by step
- In a large bowl combine : eggs, milk, orange juice,vanilla extract and cinnamon powder, mix all with a whisk……
- Get your skillet ready by spraying it with the butter cooking spray and leave it on low heat……
- Next slice your bread (I’m using a Brioche loaf) into 2 inch thick slices…..
- Add one slice of bread at a time to your egg mixture, making sure to coat both sides of bread then immediately place that coated bread slice into your hot skillet……
- Cook on medium heat until both sides of your bread turns golden brown……
- Remove from skillet, top with maple syrup and confectioners sugar and enjoy 😉!!!.
French toast should be a welcoming platform for syrup or other toppings, as if to say, "Hello maple If I'm making French Toast for brunch or any sort of special breakfast, I like to take things one step. Stuffed French toast just might be the greatest breakfast food ever created. And, second, French toast in sandwich form filled with all kinds of crazy goodness. French toast is perfect for breakfast, also its a very good brunch. It is really easy and quick to make also awesomely delicious!